12.21.2005

Caledonia 10 Years Later



What a Chakka Hopper! Mint hair dude!

Now I know that many of you have kept in touch with each other. I know many people still live close to Caledonia, and many people visit frequently. Sadly, I do not.

I went to the Cal-Mum.com website the other day and looked through 10 year anniversary photos from the 1995 graduates. It took a couple of minutes for me to realize that it was ten years ago that I graduated. I whipped out my Cal-Mum Yearbook and looked at my photo. Holy Crap! I seriously walked around with a haircut like that ten years ago...ever!? Not that my haircut these days is much better. In fact I may be going backwards.

So, I thought I'd set up this website as a place to get in touch. If you have pictures, website links, children, wifes, husbands, jobs, anything that you can share, e-mail it to me and I'll post it. Write up a paragraph about yourself, brag your butt off, lie about your income, photoshop your new picture, send it to me and I'll post it. I'd love to know what ya'll are up to.

I'll get the ball rolling with a before and after picture, a link to my website and some of my work. I'd also like to see if any one has started to plan out our ten-year anniversary. If not maybe we can talk about it here.

Whether you graduated in 1996 or you graduated before/after it'd still be nice to hear from you. Leave a comment in the comment section just saying what you're up to. Or just play a quick game of "Six degrees to Ron Cracco." It's a pretty easy game to play whether you went to Cal-Mum or not.