1.04.2006

Now We're Cooking


The before and after of Mr. Cracco would be a waste of time. He hasn't changed a bit. He's like Dick Clark.

I have pictures from Liz Kinton and a nice write up about what she is doing, and I have a picture of Dom and Zog and Leslie Hartford to post. I heard Brenda Grant, Linde's sister is e-mailing me pictures and I'm hoping Linde will do the same. Jenny Baird just posted down at the bottom (I could just use your wedding picture if you want Jenny) and Dennis Morrill confirmed Rex's triple chin. I have a lot of posting to do. Tim Davis posted a link at the Cal-Mum website which has helped send a bunch of people over this way. Thanks for doing that Jake. I've heard rumor of Don Peet teaching as well as Kristi Sullivan, Andrea Neri, Liz Kinton, Dom Monacelli, and heck yours truly. I taught K-6 in Queens NY before I became an Adjunct Professor in North Carolina. Perhaps we should start a teacher count. I'm going to try to post a link to an on-going list of contacts but I can't promise my HTML gifts are up to the task.

I'm working an a big project at school right now, but I'll do my best to get to posting some of this stuff later in the day. Until then we can start a new comment thread in this box discussing the etymology of the word "BARROUNT." It's like butter. Discuss.