1.13.2006

Helloooo!

Sorry for the delay. I am a graduate student at the University of Georgia and the semester just started Monday. I'm teaching a class, assisting two artists with their labor-intensive installations, working on a thirty foot drawing of Trajan's column based on Doolhof, Hopscotch and the European Game of Goose and I have a baby and a wife who I hope to see again some time in the near future. I'm busy.

But in the mean time... why isn't anyone commenting? Do you know that this website averages 48 visitors a day? That means that like 50 people a day look at this website hoping to see a new post or a new comment or a new anything. I mean seriously, doesn't Monice LaFave look great! Doesn't that model that Dom And Leslie are hanging out with look familiar? Isn't my hairdo BEAT? So on behalf of all of you web browsers who refuse to make your presence known, I'd like to congratulate everyone on the job they've done since graduation.

I was kind of hoping that this could be a place to keep in touch so, if you'd like to leave a comment saying, "Yo, I'll be at the Masonic Temple tonight if you want to hang out and drink a forty," by all means DO! I'll try to get back to posting this weekend.