6.20.2006

Whazzzz Upppp!?!?



Alright. So I took a little time off from the website. Sorry about that. I have three shows opening at the beginning of next semester so I've been very busy preparing. I'm sort of getting a handle on them at this point. My wife asked me the other day what color Ferrari we should rent to drive up to Caledonia with and it reminded me that we're getting close. One of the main things that keeps me from posting is taking the old picture from our yearbook, resizing it and then uploading it to this website so forget it. You'll have to refer to your own darn yearbook if you want the before picture. The first person you should look up is Erin Bardwell (Kissel).


(Not actual Kissel tractor)

After some deep contemplation, Erin decided that rather than staying on staff at Mom's electrolysis shop, the knowledge of how to have a great Bikini line was good enough for her, so she split hair out of there and headed to Bryant and Stratton where she earned an AOS. I do not know what that stands for but it sounds important. From there she (I feel like I can come up with something better than "split hair out of there"...maybe I'm rusty) went to St. John Fisher to earn a BS degree in Management. I think that stands for Bikini Shaving degree but I can't be sure. Nope, I googled BS and found out (after a couple of misleading things about B.S.) that it stands for a Bachelors of Science. She is now a corporate recruiter for Allied Building Products. If you need a job or are unhappy with your job you should talk to Erin, who not only enjoys getting you a job, but enjoys her own job and also enjoys the book of Job and she thinks Steve Jobs is attractive.

In September of 2004, she was married to Rick Bardwell. She moved in next store to her parents who consequently razor-burned (I should just give up) out of there to a different house. Erin and her husband now own acres of land, some barns, some barns without roofs and a tractor. She asked me if anyone had heard from Char Dickerson. I have seen Char roaming the streets of Buffalo. The last time I saw her she was running a magazine that was sort of artsy. I think she re-united with Dominique Washington who is an art student at the University of Buffalo. That's the best I can do.

Here is a picture of Erin and her husband without their tractor.



So, how many of you thought Sandy Bishop would become a highly trained Surfer who competed in last years X-Games? Well you were right if you didn't think thats what she'd do, however she is C.S.I. For real! Sandy graduated from the University of Ohio in 2004 with a Ph.D. in Chemistry. She must have learned something about Chemistry with all of that schooling because as a bonus, she landed a boyfriend (Sam) of four years. He runs a precious metals processing plant in California. For a short while Sandy shaved her head and joined the Navy as a toxicologist. That was boring so she decided to drive a bread truck or that’s what she says the LAPD's special crimes truck looks like anyway. Sandy works as a Crime Scene investigator for the LAPD. I wonder if Sandy and Kevin’s wife will be taking samples of each others hair at the reunion for further testing. Hey, what the hell, maybe Erin will join in for her mom's sake. To unwind from her stressful job, Sandy has taken up cake decorating. I know it's hard to tell where what I'm writing is actually true so maybe I should do a quick review. Sandy Bishop, Ph.D. Chemistry, boyfriend 4 years, Navy Toxicologist, LAPD crime scene unit, cake decorating, dresses up as Sydney Brisco on weekends. Here is a picture of Sandy and her boyfriend Sam and some other guy who joined in on the right.



Matt Sickles e-mailed me at about the same time Erin did. he was hoping I would post this picture of him so that we would all know he didn't turn out to be the drug addict we all thought he would be. I personally never thought Matt would be a drug addict, although I do remember him and Aaron Stidd snorting crushed up Smarties in the cafeteria. It sounds like Matt is doing very well. It must have been a tough move for him when he left Caledonia. It'd be cool if he showed up at the reunion along with the rest of the "movers". Like Chad Plummer, Josh Brown, Samant Das, Nick Coates. That’s all I can think of. If any of you can remember more names write them in the comment section. Anyway, here is a picture of Matt Sickles and his fiancé'. It's fun to see faces you haven't seen for 12 or 13 years.



I also have e-mails (no pictures) from Tim Davis, Nick Salisbury, John Freeman and a quick note from Matt Baldeck. This took me long enough to do so maybe I'll get to them later in the week.